Delta Variant of Covid recorded in Ghanaian community
1. At 10:00hours on Friday July 2, 2021 the Covid-19 task force was advised by the Ghana Health Service, that the Delta Variant of the SARS-Cov-2 virus has been recorded within a community (ie non-arriving passengers) in the latest round of genomic sequencing.
2. Relevant agencies are taking the necessary steps to ensure that spread is contained.
3. The Positive persons are in good health.
4. The task force will provide further details at 13:00hours on Sunday July 4th, 2021
5. The general public is advised to adhere strictly to the covid preventive etiquette while going about permitted activities.
- Three illegal Miners get 60 Years Over Mining In Ndumfri Forest Reserve - September 26, 2023
- High Rate Of Stunting Among Children In Northern Ghana – USAID - September 26, 2023
- The Growing Frustration Among The Youth Is Frightening – Togbe Afede - September 25, 2023