The Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation, following his diagnosis of coronavirus.
Prince Charles, 71, spent seven days self-isolating in Scotland after testing positive and displaying mild symptoms.
His wife, the Duchess of Cornwall, 72, was also tested and did not have the virus, but also began self-isolating.
A Palace official said the prince was in good health and was following the government’s restrictions.
“Clarence House has confirmed today that, having consulted with his doctor, the Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation,” a spokesman said.
Prince Charles spent his seven days of quarantine at his Birkhall home on the royal Balmoral estate.
Buckingham Palace previously said the Queen last saw her son, the heir to the throne, on 12 March, and was “in good health”.
It comes as six further people with the virus in Scotland have died, taking the total to 47. The total number of people who have died with the virus in the UK has reached 1,228.
- Black Stars Need a Coach Who Won’t Take Orders From People – Asamoah Gyan - January 26, 2023
- Police Investigate Drowning Of Eight Children On Volta Lake - January 26, 2023
- 2022 BECE Results Released; Mobile Phone Offenders’ Results Cancelled - January 26, 2023