We all know that foot massages can feel great and make you feel more relaxed and comfortable however do you know why that is? Here are the reasons why you should get a foot massage every day and some of them may surprise you.
Massage therapy is more than just relaxing your body- through pressure points, you can relieve tension & heal in numerous ways. This is also known as Reflexology – is the practice of applying pressure to certain parts of the body. This works especially well on the feet as your feet contain several nerve endings. Reflexology works by stimulating the thousands of nerves in the hands & feet, thereby increasing blood flow. Human feet have about 15,000 nerves & they all connect to form a network that reaches different areas of the body. This form of healing occurs when pressure is applied to certain body parts (hands & feet) & as a result a separate body part has a positive reaction.
The feet are connected to the organs when they are massaged & can also increase your sexual drive & stimulation. The big toe is connected to your Lungs & Brain, while the second, Third & Fourth Toes relieve Tooth pain. Earaches can be cured through the Pinky Toe.
The disease is prevented, blood circulates properly and your sleep is approved when massaging the feet. So basically, play with your puppies each night to gain better health!
Health Benefits of Feet Massage before Going To Sleep
- Improves Blood Circulation.
- Affects The Muscles Mass.
- Helps Against Numerous Diseases.
- Beneficial For Your Skin.
- Eliminates Lactic Acid.
- Reduce The Effects Of Edema (During Pregnancy).
- Restless Leg Syndrome.
- Stimulates The Perspiration.
- Eliminates Fat By Facilitating Digestion.
- Improves Blood Flow Through The Tissues.
- Boosts Metabolism.
- Alleviates Pain & Stiffness Caused by too much Exercising.
- Prevents & Cures many Symptoms such as Stress, Asthma, Headache, Sinusitis, Constipation & Migraine.
The proper way of rubbing your feet is to rub oil into the tops of the feet before running your thumb across the sole in a circular motion. It’s important to focus on each toe individually to exercise each connective part.
TIP: USE LOTION, CREAM OR OIL WHEN MASSAGING. THEY WILL HELP WITH THE TREATMENT ESPECIALLY THE OIL WHICH WILL SOFTEN THE ROUGH CALLUSES ON THE FEET. MASSAGE FOR AT LEAST 10-15 MINUTES FOR BETTER EFFECT.
- Bono Region Records 844 New HIV Infections - November 29, 2023
- Steps You Can Take Towards a Clear And Healthy Complexion - November 29, 2023
- More Than a Third Of Ghanaians Bleaching Their Skin – WHO Report - November 28, 2023