Having those sparkling pearly white teeth gives you a beautiful smile and instilled confidence in you to speak in the public.
Why are my teeth darken or stained?
Your teeth can become discolored by stains on the surface or by changes inside the tooth.following are the reasons why your teeth are discolored.
● You had too much exposure to fluoride during early childhood.
● Your mother used tetracycline antibiotics during pregnancy.
● You used tetracycline antibiotics when you were 8 years old or younger.
● You had trauma that affected the tooth
● You were born with a rare condition
Is it possible to prevent teeth from staining?
Yes, Brushing your teeth after every meal will help to prevent some stains. Dentists recommend that you rinse your mouth with water after having wine, coffee or other drinks or foods that can stain your teeth. Regular cleanings also will help to remove surface stains.
How can I whiten my teeth?
Many products are now available for patients to whiten their teeth. These products include commercially available strips; custom fabricated trays with a bleaching gel; or bleaching in a dental office. There are limitations to these products. Visit your Dentist to determine the best teeth whitening procedure for you.
- George Kyeremeh: The Ghanaian Artist Inspired By Africanism And Fashion Artistry - September 23, 2023
- Ghana Models Awards Juniors 2023 Confer Honours On Young Prospects - September 23, 2023
- Ghana Needs a Cancer Registry To Enhance Cancer Research – Health Expert - September 23, 2023