Coconut water is again an amazing substance, this stuff has an array of health benefits; firstly it is low in carbohydrates and sugars and one of the best hydrators or fluid replacers know to man.
- Coconut Water is more nutritious than whole milk – Less fat and NO cholesterol!
- Coconut Water is Better than processed baby milk- It contains lauric acid, which is present in human mother’s milk
- Coconut water is naturally sterile — Water permeates through the filtering husk!
- Coconut water is a universal donor– It’s identical to human blood plasma – this is the most amazing one!
- Coconut Water is a Natural Isotonic Beverage – The same level we have in our blood.
- Coconut Water is probably the best Hangover prevention. If you come home after one too many drinks have a glass before bed, it’s pretty amazing…..
It’s a natural isotonic beverage, with the same level of electrolytic balance as we have in our blood. It’s the fluid of life, so to speak. During the Pacific War of 1941-45, both sides in the conflict regularly used coconut water – siphoned directly from the nut-to give emergency plasma transfusions to wounded soldiers. Most coconut water is still consumed fresh in tropical coastal areas.
Once exposed to air, the liquid rapidly loses most of its organic and nutritional characteristics, and begins to ferment. Coconut water is the very stuff of Nature, biologically pure, full of natural sugars, salts, and vitamins to ward off fatigue and is the next wave of natural energy drinks according to Mortin Satin, Chief of the United Nation’s Food and Agriculture Organization.
1.. Coconut water has saved lives in 3rd world countries thru Coconut IV.
2.. It is a universal donor, being identical to human blood plasma.
3.. It is more healthy than Orange juice as it has lower calories.
4.. It is naturally sterile, as water in it permeates through the filtering husk.
5.. It is more nutritious than whole milk with less fat and NO cholesterol.
6.. It is a natural isotonic beverage – the same level we have in our blood.
7.. It has 5 mg of natural sugars, whereas sports and energy drinks range from 10-25 mg of altered sugars.
8.. It is better than processed baby milk, since it contains lauric acid, which is present in human mother’s milk.
9.. It contains more potassium (at about 294 mg) than most sports (117 mg) and energy drinks.
10. It has less sodium (25mg), whereas sports drinks have around 41 mg and energy drinks have about 200 mg.
11. Coconut water is very high in chloride at 118 mg; compared to sports drinks at about 39 mg.
Data is based on a 100ml drink.
- Central Region Records Increase In Fish Production - December 3, 2022
- Over 9m Subscribers To Lose SIM Cards By December 1 - November 30, 2022
- Aged People Need Sex Too – Gynecologist - November 30, 2022