An inferno has ravaged seven vehicles in a mechanic shop at Osu in Accra.
Sunday’s raging fire also destroyed three rooms in an adjoining residential building.
Reporting the tragedy for 3news, Moses Dickson said, “The cars are quite new,” adding a motorbike in the affected residential building was also destroyed.
It is not clear what started the fire but eyewitnesses suspect an electrical fault.
It took personnel from the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) over 40 minutes to totally extinguish the fire. No injuries or deaths occurred.
Ghana Launches Early Childhood Development Document
Two Drown In A Stream At Aduamoa
Take-Over Of ECG Scheduled For February 27
"Are Ghana's Cities Clean For ‘Year of Return’?"
Commercial Motor Rider Allegedly Stabbed His Colleague To Death
A Nigerian Arrested In US For Using Ghanaian Passport For $1 Million Scams
Latest posts by Classic Ghana (see all)